Privacy of Customer/User Data
A2zgateway.com is a product by Rksons (called A2zgateway.com from here onwards).
At A2zgateway.com, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the
privacy of our customers/users. Our relationship with you is our most important asset.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services
and with entrusting your and your client personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the A2zgateway.com Web sites and services that display or link
to this statement.
- When you purchase a A2zgateway.com product or service, we ask you for information such
as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information
is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your A2zgateway.com account
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user
id and password. We also collect an e-mail address and mobile so that we may send communications via sending email or sending transactional sms
such as order confirmation or information about the status of your purchase. You may also indemnify/authorise us to send you transaction sms/emails time to time to ensure authetication.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax
matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about
your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information
is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view,
the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your
browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the
previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of A2zgateway.com
for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your personal/tax return information inside of A2zgateway.com for promotional
or marketing use.
- A2zgateway.com uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you
and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites.
We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you
request, to tell you about A2zgateway.com products and services, and to give you a customized,
interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information
to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information
you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare
and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to
learn about the use of A2zgateway.com products to help us develop new products and services.
This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with A2zgateway.com’s
Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to
perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you
with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these
companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with
the law or legal process, to protect or defend A2zgateway.com. For example, we may be
required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court
order, subpoena or search warrant.
A2zgateway.com works to protect your personal information and client tax return information
from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security
safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices.
We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information.
We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever
we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card
information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted
to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
Information Collection for e-Filing
When you are in the process of e-Filing you/your Income Tax Return, A2zgateway.com may request information on your behalf only in order to provide e-Filing services to you.
- a2zgateway.com may check that you are authorised by client to file income tax return.
- Retrieval of ITR information using Income Tax Return Official websites and webservices
- E-Filing access of your ITR
will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email/sms notification