TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any
payment made to a2zgateway.com. Kindly read these terms and conditions
carefully. By authorizing a payment to a2zgateway.com through the online payment service ("the service"), it
would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. a2zgateway.com reserves all the
rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the
responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may be made with any of the available method provided by the third party payment gateway which can be changed time to time
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry
about the charges or fees payable against the third party payment gateway service provider.
- The user information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the
payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to a2zgateway.com. It is the sole
responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the
relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the
transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes
that may arise out or usage of the service
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including
without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the
Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that a2zgateway.com or the
Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure
website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the a2zgateway.com gives any
assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or
intercepted by a third party. a2zgateway.com does not accept or assume any liability in the event of
such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information
provided by a user of the service.
- a2zgateway.com and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or
delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or
delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from
or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or
interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the
a2zgateway.com and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party
agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever,
including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of
or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from
unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or
termination of the Service.
- The User agrees that a2zgateway.com or any of its employees will not be held liable By the
User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the
information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and
Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond a2zgateway.com’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the
aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that The User shall not use a
Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not
authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to
Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her application/product charge/services fees to a2zgateway.com by using a debit/credit card or
through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when
he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and
provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank
account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided
by him/ her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the
Payment of product/services selected by such User along with the Product Charge/Services Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the
nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the
Payment of products/services selected by the User inclusive of
the applicable taxes.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the a2zgateway.com in respect of the
operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
a2zgateway.com does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect
losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from
the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at
Ludhiana shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator
appointed by a2zgateway.com under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules
framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Ludhiana.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
- The a2zgateway.com reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current
version will be that published on this website.
- We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default
for any reason. a2zgateway.com may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the
services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at
its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, Product Charges,
without any prior notice.